Wednesday, June 8, 2022

How to make your old PC 10X faster

How to make your old PC 10X faster
Recently instead of replacing my 5 year old computer, I upgraded instead. It’s now the fastest computer I ever had. I did this through new SSD technology. My PC Boots up in 15 seconds now. I replaced my standard hard drive with a SSD version.

An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss when accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)3, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written)4(4TB model), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.

The drives cost less than $100, and installing the operating system only takes an hour.
https://avantinetworks.com/how-to-make-your-old-pc-10x-faster/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disaster Recovery

Disaster Recovery